Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20637 Discussions

Single-Port Triple-Speed Ethernet and On-Board PHY Chip Reference Design Online Files Corrupted

bansarth
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am working on a project with the Arria V GX development board and am trying to find design files for ethernet communication. I found what I thought would be the solution at this link

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/an/an647.pdf

but the download files at this link for the Arria V GX lead to a corrupted archive file. I was wondering if anyone had access to a working copy of this design. Any help at all would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

May I know do you faced problem in downloading the AN647 AV reference design or facing issue in opening the reference design in Quartus.

• If you see some error, may I know what's the error message ? 

So far, I can download and open it successfully as below

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

Ref design open successfully.png

0 Kudos
bansarth
Beginner

Hello,

quartus issue.PNG

this is the error I get whenever I try to restore the project.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi, 

From your error message screenshot, looks like it's complaining you didn't open the project using Quartus v15.0. I can't see the full error message but you can re-read it at your side again to confirm.

• Can you try open the reference design using Quartus v15.0 ?
  • Also make sure you have installed all the Arria V device database files that comes with Quartus installation. 

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

HI,

I have not hear back from you for 1 month plus.

Hopefully my feedback in earlier July helps to resolve your issue.

For now, I am setting this case to closure.

Feel free to post new forum thread if you still have new enquiry in future.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos