Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

Stratix 10 SoC Development Kit (DK-SOC-1SSX-L-0ES) Letter/Certificate of Volatility

klim0313
Beginner

Hello,

I need a Letter/Certificate of Volatility for the Stratix 10 SoC Development Kit (DK-SOC-1SSX-L-0ES).

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Lim,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel FPGA Community. Regarding your request of the letter, could you provide me your full name and address to be put in the letter. You can provide me the details through private email.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Alex Lim,

I already sent you the letter through your email. Kindly check it and confirm back if you received it.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
klim0313
Beginner

Hello,

I received the letter, however I had some follow up questions, which I've sent to you via direct message. Please let me know if you've received them or not.

Thanks!

Alex

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Yes, I received your questions. Just want to let you know I currently getting the answers with my internal teams and will get back to you the soonest.

Thanks for addressing the questions.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Alex,

As we discussed through private message on your follow-up question regarding the content of the letter, please let me know if you need need more clarification.

For the questions that still not be addressed, I would like to apologise for the delay as I still waiting the updates from the owner of the product.

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos