11-20-2021 10:21 PM
- I'm using the device of Stratix10 TX 280, and I use the high-speed transceiver in it. My preset protocol is 10g base r..However,i want use my chip set with 10G BASE ER SFP transceiver.
- In Intel Quartus Prime software where i can select 10G BASE ER protocol?
- Whether Stratix10 TX 280 support 10G BASE ER in chip to chip mode (or) chip to back plane mode?
- So,I want to know my device compatibility with 10G BASE ER SFP available in market.
- Also Stratix 10 chip have E-Tile and H-tile transceivers.Which tile will be well suited for 40G Base KR4 application?