Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20637 Discussions

TGL linux driver for MIPI CSI camera sensor

MaxChou
Beginner

Hello Community

I search in  Document Number: 615079-1.0 "Yocto Project*-based Board

Support Package for 11th Gen Intel® Core™" and didn't find any description about

Camera MIPI CSI driver, May I know current BSP have MIPI CSI sensor support or

not?

if yes,  any other document I could learn more about the TGL MIPI CSI driver ?

Sincerely, Max

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MaxChou, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that we have a forum for those specific issues and products.

We are moving it to the appropriate support so you can get answered more quickly. 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Programmable-Devices/bd-p/programmable-devices 

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MaxChou,

I would like to inform you that I am doing research in order to provide the appropriate support to this matter.

I will provide an update as soon as possible.

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MaxChou,

I would like to provide an update in the thread.

After checking the information requested, I need to inform you that you would need to work your questions and doubts using the following website.

You can try the “About” > "Contact" option for direct assistance or "Community" to post a questions in the appropriate support.

Intel would expect drivers to be provided by the platform OEM and in this case, directly by the Linux* distribution.

In case you need more documentation about Intel and the Tiger Lake platform I would strongly recommend to register and apply for the Resource & Design Center

That being said, If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

I hope this helps.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.  

0 Kudos