Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
Announcements
Need Forum Guidance? Click here

Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
19341 Discussions

TGL linux driver for MIPI CSI camera sensor

MaxChou
Beginner

Hello Community

I search in  Document Number: 615079-1.0 "Yocto Project*-based Board

Support Package for 11th Gen Intel® Core™" and didn't find any description about

Camera MIPI CSI driver, May I know current BSP have MIPI CSI sensor support or

not?

if yes,  any other document I could learn more about the TGL MIPI CSI driver ?

Sincerely, Max

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MaxChou, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that we have a forum for those specific issues and products.

We are moving it to the appropriate support so you can get answered more quickly. 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Programmable-Devices/bd-p/programmable-devices 

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician 

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MaxChou,

I would like to inform you that I am doing research in order to provide the appropriate support to this matter.

I will provide an update as soon as possible.

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician 

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MaxChou,

I would like to provide an update in the thread.

After checking the information requested, I need to inform you that you would need to work your questions and doubts using the following website.

You can try the “About” > "Contact" option for direct assistance or "Community" to post a questions in the appropriate support.

Intel would expect drivers to be provided by the platform OEM and in this case, directly by the Linux* distribution.

In case you need more documentation about Intel and the Tiger Lake platform I would strongly recommend to register and apply for the Resource & Design Center

That being said, If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

I hope this helps.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.