Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20639 Discussions

Thermal Model for Arria 10 10AS057H3F34I2SG

Ziggy
Novice

Hi,

I am looking for a Flotherm compatible thermal model for the Arria 10 10AS057H3F34I2SG.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Philip

Attached is the only Flotherm Compatible model of the this package that is available from Engineering. It is a Delphi model and not a compact model similar to what is available for Stratix 10. However, the thermal results should be sufficient since Aria 10 is a single die device.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

View solution in original post

5 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Philip

Link below is the official release of the location where FloTHERM Models reside. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd12102012_297.html

But I don't see any A10 model is available. I would need to check further before coming back to you.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

Ziggy
Novice

Hi Eng Wei,

Thanks for the reply and looking into this. If you can find out if there is an A10 model available that would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Philip

Attached is the only Flotherm Compatible model of the this package that is available from Engineering. It is a Delphi model and not a compact model similar to what is available for Stratix 10. However, the thermal results should be sufficient since Aria 10 is a single die device.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

Ziggy
Novice
0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Philip

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

You can help to set closure to this case if there is no further issue.

Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos