Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20687 Discussions

Thermal model for AGILEX (AGI027 FPGA package 2957A)

ydouard
Novice

How to download the thermal model (ECXML) for the Agilex FPGA AGI027 package 2957A ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

For the thermal model for Agilex, customers cannot download the models directly, models are proprietary . I have attached the model that you request

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
ydouard
Novice

Hello,

Thanks to the thermal Models AGIx02XR29A - FM85.zip

I found on the website the file ctm-agi-027-r31b.zip  and the package mechanical Drawings J93092_r01.pdf

by opening the two STEP files, I notice small differences in the dimensions between the two STEP files and the J93092 datasheet.
Which STEP file should I choose to simulate the AGILEX (ball thickness)

Which  thermal model file use to simulate the AGILEX FPGA AGi027 package 2957A ?

Regards

0 Kudos