Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

Very weird configuring issue

Thomas2021
Beginner
I did successfully a few projects based on Cyclone III. Month ago I had to reprogram one of my board. I had new usb blaster. Old (broken mechanicly) and new was chinese but different. After configuring I recognised that PLL works 1000x slower than should . 10Mhz clock was changed to about 10khz. Because I needed only 10Mhz (my oscillator freq.) I use input clock for whole program. But it happens again during configuring new project. Could somebody tell me or it is something unexpected in Quartus (9.1 sp2) or usb blaster? I NEVER had such problem before.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

So you are saying that, you are programming the same programming file with different USB Blaster and the PLL is working slower than expected?

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos