Thank you for contacting Intel Community!
Please be noted that Intel FPGA requires details information for failure analysis request. Please help to answer questions below in order for us to better understand your position.
1. Please provide full device details.
1.1. Device name:
1.2. Full part number:
1.3. Date code:
1.4. Lot number:
1.5. Trace code:
2. What is the failure rate? What is the failure rate vs. tested sample? Example: 2 out of 100 units.
3. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.
4. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
5. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
6. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
7. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
8. Did you swap the failure device to a known good board? Is the failure following the device or board?
9. Is this a prototype build or volume/mass production?
10. Kindly provide quantitative investigation result that could proof the failure is Intel FPGA induced.
Hi Jesus Rodriguez,
From the file attached, I could not see the top marking clearly.
Could you please let me know the device part number that you want to send for FA?
Please be informed that this forum community will only support Intel PSG FPGA.