Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20702 Discussions

helpless about" Intel Arria 10 FPGA Remote System Update via PCI Express"

mark_lee
New Contributor I

Hi   team 

I  have download the example " Intel Arria 10 FPGA Remote System Update via PCI Express"  from  the intel Webpage :https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/20.4.0/Pro/intel-arria-10-fpga-remote-system-update-via-pci-express/

when i double click on the <project>.par file to  launch that project , I get an message as

mark_lee_0-1617762194189.png

I  try The second means to bring up the project template through the New Project Wizard (File -> New Project Wizard), and Select “install the design template"  .  I get an same  fail  messege.

How can I success bring up the example ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mark_lee
New Contributor I

Hi  team 

I had success bring up the "Intel Arria 10 FPGA Remote System Update via PCI Express"  project template with quartus 20.4 ,but the I find project files in the folder , and there only two files 。

mark_lee_0-1617851342113.png

There must be something wrong, how can i  get the right example?

0 Kudos
mark_lee
New Contributor I

Hi  team 

I had success bring up the "Intel Arria 10 FPGA Remote System Update via PCI Express"  project template with quartus 20.4 ,but the I can not find project files in the folder , and there only two files 。

mark_lee_0-1617851774804.png

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

We have Remote Update userguide, kindly refer to our userguide and let us know if you have any concern

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_altremote.pdf

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos