Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

what is difference between Cyclone III OPNs EP3CLS200F484I7NAA and EP3CLS200F484I7N ?

MMARA6
Beginner

What does Cyclone III Optional Suffix AA indicate?

as in EP3CLS200F484I7NAA

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi MMARA6,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community.

Please note that the device part number -  EP3CLS200F484I7NAA ended with the additional suffix 'AA' is referring to customer specific ordering suffix, the material that builds directly for some specific customer request. These are added to the device part number when a device has under gone additional qualification upon request. For general part ordering, you may look for  EP3CLS200F484I7N.

Regards,

Aim 

0 Kudos
MMARA6
Beginner

Thank you Aim for reply.

Since we are building a board from a Bill of Material listing this P/N and history of "AA" suffix has been lost, how/where could we find out what specific additional requirements did that "AA" Ordering Part Number entail?

We tried to order "AA" suffix part number (EP3CLS200F484I7NAA ) but it is not available; only EP3CLS200F484I7N is available for ordering.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi MMARA6,

Unfortunately we do not have the eligibility to obtain the information since it was only for specific customer. It is advisable for customer to order and use device with general part number which is EP3CLS200F484I7N .

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Aim

0 Kudos