Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Como activar el disco duro sata y separarlo de la agrupacion con el disco ssd

ATorr16
Beginner

Hola, buen dia. Por error creo que uni los discos ssd y el sata, y el disco de 1 tb me aparece como "uso de recuperaciòn" y tambien me aparece que esta fuera de linea, no se como activarlo y separarlo del ssd para tenerlo como un disco aparte y ahi poder guardar informacion, ayuda.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello ATorr16, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, keep in mind that the support given through the Intel ® Communities is in English, this means that we use translator tool in order to assist you in the best way. This issue that you mention appears to be related to the option to create a recovery volume using Intel ® Rapid Storage Technology, this can be deleted following some steps. Since there is going to be a deletion of the volume, the data saved in said volume will be at risk and/or deleted so it is recommended to first backup your data before following the procedure. A. Using the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology User Interface Utility 1.Run the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology UI from the following Start menu link: Start -> All Programs -> Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel® Rapid Storage Technology UI 2.Under ‘Status’ or ‘Manage’, click on the volume you want to delete. You will be presented with the volume properties on the left. 3.Click on ‘Delete volume’ 4.Review the warning message and click ‘Yes’ to delete the volume. 5.The ‘Status’ page refreshes and displays the resulting available space in the storage system view. B. Using the Option ROM User Interface 1.During POST, use CTRL-I to enter the RST BIOS Extension. 2.Mark the drive as "Non-RAID". 3.Reboot your system. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello ATorr16, Were you able to check my post? Please let me know if you need any more assistance. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos