Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Dell Prec 7810 BSODS iaStorB.sys

GGuti2
Beginner

I have a Dell Prec 7810 Win 10 Pro, all up to date with latest drivers from Dell.

It randomly gives a BSOD with the following error "DRIVER_IRQL NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL iaStorB.sys

I changed RSTe driver from old ones to most recent version, with no result.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello GGuti2, Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance regarding a Dell Precision 7810. If we infer correctly, we advise you to contact your OEM (original equipment manufacturer) in this case Dell*, to get further assistance for your product. This based on the fact that they create and modify their own solution and should be the ones providing you with support for your PC. We offer a generic version of the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe) AHCI and SCU Software RAID Driver for Windows* (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28426/Intel-Virtual-RAID-on-CPU-Intel-VROC-and-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-enterprise-Intel-RSTe-Driver-for-Windows-) that you can try to install in your system and it may or may not work. About Intel® software and drivers: The driver or software for your Intel component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customization. We hope you find this information helpful. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello GGuti2, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello GGuti2, Thank you for having contacted Intel Technical Support. We have not heard from you since our last communication and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case? Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
GGuti2
Beginner

I still need assistance, thje problem is still present.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello GGuti2, Thank you for your reply. We would like to know if you have tried to reinstall your OS and to install the drivers available on your OEM website. If not please try it and let us know the results. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello GGuti2,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. 

This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open.

Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello GGuti2, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos