Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Does anyone have link to download Intel Rapid Storage Technology Reference Guide Revision 1.41 (Sept '19)

SLim9
Beginner

Hi, trying to search for this document but can't seem to find it.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SLim9,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Regarding your inquiry about "Intel Rapid Storage Technology Reference Guide Revision 1.41 (Sept '19)", we would like to inform you that we do not have a document with that name related to Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST).

In order to have a better understanding of your inquiry and provide you with accurate information, could you please confirm the following details:

1- Could you please provide additional reference details regarding that Reference Guide or any other document alias in order to check internally.

2- We would like to know what specific information you are looking for or what type of tasks/steps you are trying to achieve. Please provide details.

3- Please provide hardware and software details of your system:

• Computer brand and model:
  • Processor model:
  • Operating System version and build number:
  • Are you using any active RAID array configuration?
  • Intel® RST version:

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
SLim9
Beginner

Hi Andrew, I may have reason to believe this document could be 'DRAFT' only, Document Number: is "563914"

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SLim9,

Thank you for your response.

Please allow me to check regarding the Document Number. As soon as I have more details (if any available) I will be posting back in this thread.

Also, could you please confirm the additional information requested in the previous post:

1- What specific information you are looking for or what type of tasks/steps you are trying to achieve. Please provide details.

2- Please provide hardware and software details of your system:

• Computer brand and model:
  • Processor model:
  • Operating System version and build number:
  • Are you using any active RAID array configuration?
  • Intel® RST version:

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
SLim9
Beginner

Hi Andrew, pls my responses below, tks.

1) Ans: I searching for Intel VMD feature with iRST

2) No specific system, looking for above info to see if the changes can be implemented for our future products, tks

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SLim9,

Thank you for the details provided.

Please allow us to look into this inquiry and as soon as we have any update, we will be posting back in this thread.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SLim9,

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

After looking into this inquiry, we would like to recommend you to refer to our Intel® Resource & Design Center.

Please sign in or register to create an account, then you can post this inquiry and the proper team will check if there might be a document available like the one described in this thread.

Also, you might post additional inquiries on our Intel® Resource & Design Center regarding the implementations for your future products.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos