Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

El servicio Intel RST no está en ejecución

Guillermo1
Beginner

Después de actualizar mi sistema de Windows 8.1 a Windows 10 (versión 22H2), veo que el Servicio Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology no se inicia y que en el visor de eventos me aparecen los siguientes 2 errores:

1)

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe, versión: 12.8.0.1016, marca de tiempo: 0x51fb0c50
Nombre del módulo con errores: unknown, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x00000000
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x04b4f8e5
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x2c68
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d9227ebab24620
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: unknown
Identificador del informe: 5306d0c7-40f1-4737-975e-6fd255375efa
Nombre completo del paquete con errores:
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores:

2)

Aplicación: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.NullReferenceException
en IAStorUtil.SystemDataModelListener.ProcessSystemDataModelChanges()
en IAStorUtil.SystemDataModelListener.LoadSavedSystemState()
en IAStorDataMgr.EventRelay.<Start>b__0(System.Object)
en System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
en System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
en System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
en System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Alguna solución?

De lo contrario ¿es posible desinstalar "Tecnología de almacenamiento rápido de Intel" sin exponerme a tener otros problemas?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Did you reinstall the Intel RST package after doing the upgrade? If not, you should. Lots of things are royally screwed up by the upgrade process. I reinstall all driver packages after doing such upgrades (when not just installing Windows 10 from scratch). Uninstalling old and installing latest should be ok, but I always recommend backing up (at least) your important files beforehand. 

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Guillermo1
Beginner

Thank you for your answer.

However, despiste Intel RST service isn't enabled, it don't seem to affect the system perfomence. Would be OK simply uninstall Intel RST, or this could damage my PC?

0 Kudos
Guillermo1
Beginner

I've tried latest Intel RST package but it refuse intell on my system. I'd insist on my last question: Would be OK simply uninstall Intel RST, or this could damage my PC? I've dissabled Intel RST service with no problems.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Guillermo1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to your question, if there is no RAID configuration on your device then you can go ahead and delete the Intel® RST tool without any problems.

If you are using a laptop or any other mobile machine, it is important to mention that on those products everything is customized by the computer manufacturer, they can enable/disable BIOS settings as well as features and functions, install and remove applications in order for the sysytem to comply with the functionality they advertised.

So, in this case, we recommend to get in contact directly with the computer/board manufacturer to verify if it is ok to delete Intel® RST and if Windows* 10 was tested and validated by them as fully compatible with your equipment so, if necessary, they can provide an Intel® RST version for you to install on your platform.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Guillermo1
Beginner

Thank you, Albert.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Guillermo1, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos