Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

How long does it normally take for the Rapid Storage Driver to install? Mine has been trying to install for almost an entire day.

KBand
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello KBand Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. The install of the driver should take some minutes, could you share with me a picture of the status of the process? What version are you trying to install? What operating system do you have? What is the brand and model of your system? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KBand
Beginner

Here's a picture.​

0 Kudos
KBand
Beginner

It is a new computer. The HP Support Assistant put in the things I needed to download which the RST driver was one. All of the others did it. That one just won't. The "important action needed" red exclamation point won't go away unless this finally downloads. Help.​

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello KBand Thank you for the information. As mentioned previously the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) should install in some minutes, I am noticing that your installation is through your system manufacturer (HP) in this case, I recommend contacting them in order to confirm if this behavior is expected. Reference link: https://support.hp.com/us-en Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos