Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

How to schedule "verify and repair" in Optane Memory and Storage Management User Interface

PBily
Beginner

I switched to Optane Memory and Storage Management User Interface in the Windows 10 store after notification of End-of-Life for Intel Rapid Storage Technology User Interface.

I found the "verify" for the raid volume; I assume it will also attempt repairs.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello PBily,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have more information about your system configuration.

Please generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach it to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

What is the Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface version running on your system?

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
PBily
Beginner
Hi WannerG_Intel, I have attached a couple of windows from " Intel Optaine Memory and Storage Management” obtained from the Windows Store. The windows with the “Verify Volume” option is available after clicking on the name of my volume “Volume_0001”. I do not see a “Scan” option, nor Summary/Detailed View toggle option. (Sorry for the reply delay, I had an unrelated Windows Boot crash due to standalone drive bad sectors.) PBily.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello PBily,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello PBily,

It seems that the pictures were not attached correctly. Try attaching the the files from the "clipboard" option available when writing an answer.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello PBily,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello PBily,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos