Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

I have a problem with my PCle SSD (Intel Rapid Storage Technology)

JHuan220
Beginner

Good day Intel Community. Look, I installed Ubuntu (other OS). But now when a want to use Windows, it shows me a pop-up message saying that Intel Management Technology detected a problem with my PCle SSD (I have Optane Memory)

I don't have any idea about what's wrong. Ubuntu runs perfectly. I made a partition for the right way.

Plz can you help me??

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JHuan220

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to have a better understanding of your environment, could you please confirm the following details?

1- Did you purchase the Intel® Optane™ memory separately? Please provide details:

2- Please confirm the exact model of the Intel® Optane memory module:

3- Is your system an Intel® NUC? Could you please confirm the exact model?

If you have an Intel® NUC please elaborate more on the details of the issue and provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report and attach it to this thread:

3.1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

3.2- Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3.3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

3.4- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JHuan220

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you still need assistance. If the answer is yes, could you please provide the information previously requested?

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JHuan220

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos