・稼働システム Windows10 PRO バージョン 1909 CHIPSET HT170

・現行のRST 15.7.1.1015

・移行したいRST 15.9.8.1050

・ERROR 1612

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 河野博幸

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

The Intel® RST version 15.9.8.1050 supports Windows® 10 and you chip-set, never the less the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) usually provides a customized driver for their devices and it is recommended to use it.

The driver 15.9.8.1050 for intel RST is the latest driver that supports the Intel® H170 Chipset, this information can be found on Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.9.8.1050.1 release notes.

We only provide support in English and we use a translation tool for your post.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello  河野博幸

Thank you for your private reply, in regards to your question about forcing the Intel® RST driver you might want to try the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) on Windows 10® is crashing for steps to uninstall the driver.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello  河野博幸

Thank you for the private response and for letting us know that you are going to try a clean installation of Windows®.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello  河野博幸

I looked further into the issue that you are having I have found the following link https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed that might help you with it. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
河野博幸
Beginner

Hello Intel Customer Support.

Thank you for introducing the latest Microsoft Install / Uninstall software. Immediately introduced and tried. Uninstall of the issue Intel RST 15.7.1.1015 was forcibly performed. However, although the latest version 15.9.8.1050 was installed, it did not end normally and the RST could not be started. I think the correct approach is to ignore the MSI that could not be found in the Intel RST package and forcibly uninstall and newly introduce it. We can only report disappointing results, but thank you for the challengeable proposal.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 河野博幸

Can you provide me with a picture or video of the behavior that Intel® RST is having on the system?

Please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and provide us with the system report.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
河野博幸
Beginner

Thank you for your several support. Attach the requested system report and photos of the operating equipment.

Regards, Hiroyuki

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello  河野博幸

Thank you for the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report, you mentioned that the "latest version 15.9.8.1050 was installed, it did not end normally and the RST could not be started". could you provide me with a picture of this behavior that Intel® RST is having?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
河野博幸
Beginner

Hello Intel Customer Suppot.

Attach a screen capture of the removal of the old Intel RST and the introduction and operation of the new Intel RST. Please consider.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 河野博幸

Thank you for the details that you have shared, allow me to look into the behavior that you are having. I will be posting back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
河野博幸
Beginner

Thank you for investigating obstacles and considering countermeasures. Upgrading to the latest version of RST seems to be very difficult, so I would like to use the current version as long as there are no deficiencies.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello  河野博幸

Upon reviewing this error seems to point to a Windows registry issue if the issue still persists we think that you can consider an operating system.

NOTE: We recommend backing up the information before taking any actions.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
jliza3
Beginner

It did now not stop usually and the RST could not be started. I assume the best method is to ignore the MSI that could not be found in the Intel RST bundle and forcibly uninstall and newly introduce it and use some best aipods like Blackpods 1. We can most effective document disappointing consequences, however thank you for the challengeable proposal.

0 Kudos
河野博幸
Beginner

Hello jliza3

Thanks for your comment. I wish I could ignore the missing MSI and continue with the removal / re-installation. But. The RST driver package provided by Intel returns ERROR1612 during the removal of MSI and terminates. Originally, logic that keeps the job running even if the driver recognizes the error and install the latest version would be fine. I would also like to see Intel improve in the future.

Thanks.

Hiroyuki Kawano​

0 Kudos