Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Intel RST stopped working after latest Windows Update

KFaun
Beginner

Intel RST will not start after latest driver update Windows Update. Have all latest drivers for Intel products, SSD and HDD (not configured for RAID), Intel RST Service set for Automatic start. Windows version is 2004. OS Build is 19041.329. Feature Pack is 120.2202.130.0. Cannot find any information about this issue on internet or Microsoft website. Any suggestions? Too late to roll back to previous Windows version. Windows Update did not create a restore point for Intel RST update.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

KFaun, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to be able to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, please provide the SSU report so we can verify the components in your system:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

KFaun, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to be able to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, please provide the SSU report so we can verify the components in your system:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
KFaun
Beginner

The problem has been solved. I downloaded the Intel automated driver support service and it identified an updated RST driver that fixed the problem. Neither Dell or Windows update identified any updates that would fix the problem.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

KFaun, Thank you very much for letting us know those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that there was an updated Intel® RST driver version available for installation and the problem got fixed that way.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos