Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Intel Rapid Storage Technology SATA Disk removed

Kaybee
Beginner

Hello,

I was launching a game when I received the following notification: "Intel Rapid Storage Technology SATA Disk removed". Then after I checked, my disk D with everything important on it has disappeared on nowhere to be found. I am not a professional at computers and do not understand, how and why would this happen, and, most importantly, how do I fix it? I really need the files on that disk.

I really hope someone will help.

Thank you in advance!

aaaaaaa.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello Kaybee,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

Was the game stored in the D: drive? Also, are you able to see the drive under disk management? Please attach a screenshot of the disk management, also, please provide me with a system report with Intel ® Rapid Storage Technology: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006351/technologies.html

Also, please include an System Support Utility report for more system details, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it: 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. You can attach all of the files together if you compress them into a .zip file. 

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello Kaybee,

Were you able to check my previous post?

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Kaybee
Beginner

Hello David!

Sorry for not answering, I haven't seen the replies.

The problem seemed to fix itself by just restarting the computer a couple times. Weird.

Anyhow, the main thing is that the issue is no longer bothering me. I appreciate your reply, thank you!

Sincerely,

Kaybee.

0 Kudos