Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Intel Rapid Storage Technology not running

idata
Employee

Hi I have a problem with Intel RST which is not running, I have Lenovo ideapad 310-15ISK MTM 80SM,SN PF0JGRE9 with Windows 10 and I'm not using RAID, BIOS ver. 0XCN39WW

have tried to run it manually in services, tried to restart laptop,and it all failed

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello DavidCk,

Let's try to uninstall your current Intel® RST version , and then try to install the version provided by your computer manufacturer;

Instructions to uninstall the Intel® RST;

1. Open the Add/Remove Programs window
  2. Find the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
  3. Right click Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver and select Uninstall.
  4. Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
  5. Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook; http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/300-SERIES/310-15ISK/downloads/DS112627 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello DavidCk,

Let's try to uninstall your current Intel® RST version , and then try to install the version provided by your computer manufacturer;

Instructions to uninstall the Intel® RST;

1. Open the Add/Remove Programs window
  2. Find the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
  3. Right click Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver and select Uninstall.
  4. Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
  5. Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook; http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/300-SERIES/310-15ISK/downloads/DS112627 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook

Regards,

Amy.

idata
Employee

Thanks Amy I did that and it works

0 Kudos