Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

Mensaje de error: intel optane(tm) memory pinning no se puede cargar el archivo dll "iastorafsserviceapi.dll". No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

EAmad1
Beginner

Tengo un problema, un mensaje muy molesto Mensaje de error: intel optane(tm) memory pinning no se puede cargar el archivo dll "iastorafsserviceapi.dll". No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E) 

Yo (30/9/2019 12:29:08): ya reviso antes un joven de asistencia me mando a crear una cuenta con ustedes y que buscara la opción de asistencia , pero no me sale o no la encuentro y el mensaje sigue saliendo, según el asistente anterior no es un problema generado por la falta de ese controlador es otra cosa, pero quede en las mismas con ese mensaje muy molesto cada 5 min 

Edgar (30/9/2019 12:30:28): Efectivamente, estaba revisando la información del caso anterior 04364675. 

Edgar (30/9/2019 12:32:13): Y se confirmó que su sistema no tiene una Memoria Intel® Optane™ Memory instalada. Al ser así es necesario que contacte a el servicio técnico relacionado con la aplicación Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EAmad1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

First, I would like to mention that the support provided in our Intel ® communities is in english and we use translation tools to understand you and provide support.

After reviewing the case, I can see that this error message is being shown by an application included in a Windows 10 update which installs the Optane software. Please go to "settings" and then "Apps" to search for "Optane", if you are able to find it, please proceed to remove it.

Since you do not have an Intel ® Optane Module as per information in the previous ticket number you mentioned, following the steps mentioned above should not affect your system in any way except for stopping with the error messages.

Let me know the outcome.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EAmad1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

First, I would like to mention that the support provided in our Intel ® communities is in english and we use translation tools to understand you and provide support.

After reviewing the case, I can see that this error message is being shown by an application included in a Windows 10 update which installs the Optane software. Please go to "settings" and then "Apps" to search for "Optane", if you are able to find it, please proceed to remove it.

Since you do not have an Intel ® Optane Module as per information in the previous ticket number you mentioned, following the steps mentioned above should not affect your system in any way except for stopping with the error messages.

Let me know the outcome.

David V

0 Kudos
EAmad1
Beginner

Ya he efectuado la recomendación, espero que funcione correctamente y ya no envíe ese mensaje, saludes y gracias

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EAmad1,

Thank you for your response.

I will monitor your case for a few days to make sure that the issue has been addressed, please let me know if the issue persists.  

David V

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EAmad1,

Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

David V

0 Kudos
EAmad1
Beginner

Todo bien hasta el momento Gracias

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EAmad1,

Thank you for your response.

I am really glad to know the suggestion has worked, I will proceed to close this request for now, do not hesitate to contact us back if you need more assistance.

David V

0 Kudos
LQuij2
Beginner

pantalla.jpgbuenas tardes, me podrian ayudar con el mismo problema y yo si tengo el intel optine. Mi pc es una DELL G5

0 Kudos