Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Não consigo desinstalar o RST

CSous2
Beginner

Estou enfrentando o seguinte problema:

"O serviço Intel RST não está em execução"

Já tentei desinstalar pelo Painel de Controle > Programas e Recursos (para depois reinstalá-lo novamente), mas acusa a seguinte mensagem: "Existe uma reinicialização pendente para esse produto" e não conclui a desinstalação.

Necessito que o RST volte a funcionar novamente para que minha controladora IDE SATA e o meu drive de DVD retornem a aparecer no Gerenciador de Dispositivos e no Meu computador, respectivamente.

Especificações do meu dispositivo:

Fabricante/modelo: Lenovo B550 all in one

Processadores: Intel Core i7-4770 CPU 3,4 Ghz

Sistema: Windows 10 - versão 1709 - compilação 16299.98

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Bizucat,

Thank you for joining the Intel® RST community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with it.

I would like to share with you some steps that could address this matter, please see below;

By default, Intel® RST is set to Automatic (Delayed Start). Follow these steps to change the Startup type:

1. Go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology Properties.
  2. Select the General tab.
  3. Change the Startup type to Automatic.
  4. Click Apply and OK to save.

This is a setting needs to be changed in Windows* services. And, you can open Windows* services by pressing WinLogo key + r, type in services.msc, then press Enter. Look for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology service, double click on it, and then follow steps mentioned above.

In case you need to re-install the software use this version: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/DESKTOPS-AND-ALL-IN-ONES/IDEACENTRE-B-SERIES-ALL-IN-ONES/IDEACENTRE-B550-ALL-IN-ONE/downloads/DS103892 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) - Desktop

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Bizucat,

Thank you for joining the Intel® RST community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with it.

I would like to share with you some steps that could address this matter, please see below;

By default, Intel® RST is set to Automatic (Delayed Start). Follow these steps to change the Startup type:

1. Go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology Properties.
  2. Select the General tab.
  3. Change the Startup type to Automatic.
  4. Click Apply and OK to save.

This is a setting needs to be changed in Windows* services. And, you can open Windows* services by pressing WinLogo key + r, type in services.msc, then press Enter. Look for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology service, double click on it, and then follow steps mentioned above.

In case you need to re-install the software use this version: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/DESKTOPS-AND-ALL-IN-ONES/IDEACENTRE-B-SERIES-ALL-IN-ONES/IDEACENTRE-B550-ALL-IN-ONE/downloads/DS103892 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) - Desktop

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Amy C.

CSous2
Beginner

Bingo!

Fiz exatamente como você me orientou e resolveram-se os problemas que havia relatado:

- A Controladora IDE SATA reapareceu em Gerenciador de Dispositivos.

- O RST voltou a funcionar no arranque do Sistema Operacional.

Complementarmente, tive que reverter uma atualização de drive da minha controladora e não atualizei o RST para a versão sugerida em sua mensagem.

Thank you very much!

idata
Employee

Bizucat, I am really happy to hear the steps worked for you!

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos