Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Need the download link for the following

Apache060
Beginner

Hello,

Can someone send me the link for

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver for Intel® 5th/6th Generation Platforms as I need the updated driver.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Apache060

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please note that Intel only provides generic versions of drivers for general purposes. Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to your driver. Therefore, the recommendation is first you contact your computer manufacturer for the latest system-specific updates and technical support information validated for your system.

If you are unable to obtain drivers from your computer manufacturer, the generic Intel version is available on Download Center. For instance, based on the information available on the "README Text Files" and/or "Release Notes", for 6th Generation Platforms you may try Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver Version 15.9.8.1050.

For 5th Generation Platforms, you may try Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver Version 14.8.16.1063 since it supports "Intel(R) Core™ i3, i5, or i7, Celeron® and Pentium®" Processors, and Storage Controllers on Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family which supports some 5th Generation CPUs.

Please note that compatibility relies on different factors like Operating System (OS), supported, Chipset supported, etc.

Some features might be only available on specific Platforms or versions. Therefore, we highly recommend reviewing the "Detailed Description" information, the README.txt files, and the Release Notes on the download webpage for additional information to select the proper download.

Note:

Intel® H110 Chipset may be supported on version 16.8.4.1011, but this base SKU of the chipset supports AHCI mode only.

We hope this helps.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Apache060

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Apache060

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos