Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

PERDI MEU D: ME AJUDEM

bluiz
Beginner

boa noite estava utilizando o computar e apareceu uma mensagem no canto esquerdo do intel rapid storage tecnology, cliquei ali e logo apareceu uma pagina que continha uma informação a respeito de desempenho do computador, como achei que não iria afetar meu computador, porem acabou unindo os arquivos C: e D: como mostra na foto e não consigo abrir os meu arquivos que estavam junto o que posso fazer alguém pode me ajudar? Ja tentei fazer restauração do sistema. e nao tem mais a opçao de voltar como antes onde eu cliquei. Realmente preciso de ajuda tenho meus matérias de faculdade e fotos!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello bernardo2608,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Community. I am really sorry hear you are having issues with this matter.

Based on your description it seems like the two disk were included into a RAID 0 configuration, this reformatted the big size disk causing to lose all the information in it, and leaving the information from the small drive split between the two disks. In order to separate the two disks, I recommend accessing the Ctrl+I menu and set the disks to non-RAID. Make sure to back up your information first, and if you attempt to follow this recommendation Windows needs to be reinstalled.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/118082 bernardo2608,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos