Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Problem to find specific drivers for universal restore

LDINFORMATIQUE
Beginner

Hello,

I'm doing an universal restauration from old computer to a new one for W7 32bits OS and I've two problem with intel component (and I've searched for many hours).

If someone could tell me if drivers existe (for W7 32b), it will be very appreciate.

PCI

VEN_8086&DEV_A352&SUBSYS_8594103C&REV_10

VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_8594103C&REV_10

many thx for your support.

Ludovic

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LDINFORMATIQUE,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I understand that you are looking for information about a universal Restauration for W7 32bits.

Since you opened this thread under the product Rapid Storage Technology, I would like to mention that the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features including:

• System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory
  • Configuration and maintenance of RAID 0/1/5/10
  • To manage these capabilities, download the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application found on the Microsoft Store.

However, If you are looking for a driver that would work on W7 32bits. You should contact your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), as they provide the drivers for your device. Intel has some generic drivers, but they are developed with more modern devices in consideration.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LDINFORMATIQUE,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LDINFORMATIQUE,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos