Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

RST Version - PCH/P55 Chipset and Windows 10?

HB
Beginner

Trying to determine if there is a RST version that supports Windows 10 and the PCH/P55 Chipset.

I had found a document a while back that the newer RST versions did not support the older chipsets.

Appreciate a pointer to any support matrix or the version that would work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HB, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, just to let you know, the Intel® P55 Express Chipset is not supported or is not fully compatible with Windows* 10, the proper application for your system is the Intel® Matrix Storage Technology that currently is not available.

So, in this case, you can try to install Intel® Rapid Storage Technology version 14.8:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26759/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver?product=55005

If by any chance that version does not get installed or it does not work properly, then the next thing to do will be to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of your computer to install the Intel® Matrix or RST version validated by them.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HB, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, just to let you know, the Intel® P55 Express Chipset is not supported or is not fully compatible with Windows* 10, the proper application for your system is the Intel® Matrix Storage Technology that currently is not available.

So, in this case, you can try to install Intel® Rapid Storage Technology version 14.8:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26759/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver?product=55005

If by any chance that version does not get installed or it does not work properly, then the next thing to do will be to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of your computer to install the Intel® Matrix or RST version validated by them.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos