Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

RST gibt Fehlermeldung raus

SAlbe7
Beginner

Mein Pc hat eine SSD auf dem Windows läuft, eine HDD und zwei weitere Identische HDDs die ich als Raid mit RST zusammen geschlossen hatte. Nun habe ich windows neu aufgesetzt und musste somit auch RST neu installieren. Ich konnte die neusete RST version nicht installieren da ich immer die Fehlermeldung bekommen habe die Plattform unterstütze dies nicht. Dann habe ich ich neust mögliche Version installiert die funktioniert hat. Daraufhin lief rechts unten bei Windows über das RST Icon ein ladebalken bei dem irgendwas wiederhergestellt wurde. nun bekomme ich im RST die Fehlermeldung:Ihr System meldet ein oder mehrere Ereignisse und daten sind möglicherweise gefährdet und innerhalb von RST wird nirgends ein Raid angezeigt.

Weitere Infos:

im Windows discmangager wird es mi als"intel Raid 1 Volume" angezeigt

in Uefi kann ich als Chipssatz nicht Raid einstellen da ich sonst die Fehlermeldung inacessible boot device bekomme.

Unbenannt.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SAlbe7,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

Note: Community support is offered only in English language. We use the translator tool included in this community website to provide you support.

I would like to gather more information about the issue that you are experiencing with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software, please provide the following details:

1. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 
  2. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. 
  3. Please attach the document to the next post. 

• Please provide the Intel® RST report:
  1. Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).
  2. Click the Help icon.
  3. Click the System Report icon.
  4. Click Save.

1. If I am not mistaken you have 4 drives in total, is that correct?
  2. Please attach a picture/screenshot of your Ctrl + I menu if you have access to it.

Best Regards,

Abigail G

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation.

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SAlbe7,

Were you able to collect the information requested in my previous post?

Please provide this information if you still need assistance with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello  SAlbe7,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos