Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Raid Web Console Reinstall

CSout1
Beginner

I have a server using Raid Web Console 2.17.05.00.02. Was it by Cryptolocker variant. When I try to uninstall / reinstall I get a error 1306. Another application has exclusive access to the file c:\program(x86)Raid Web Console 2\framework\start.log. Please Please shut down all other applications, Then click Retry.

Closed all apps. Did a restart.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Dexter

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSout1, Thank you for joining the community. I assume you are running a version of Windows server most likely. Have you tried, or is it possible for you to reboot the machine in safe mode and then try to do the uninstall from there? Probably there is background process that is preventing the software from been uninstalled Regards. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSout1, I am just following up to double check if you were able to gather the requested information. Otherwise let us know if you require more time to accomplish this. This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSout1, We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos