Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Registry Paths, Names and Registry Values of the Rapid Storage Technology Settings?

SKoma5
Beginner

Registry Paths of System Preferences settings Tab is required.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SKoma5,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, could you please provide more details regarding your inquiry?

Are you looking for information regarding settings options on the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface? Or are you looking to manipulate software registry details (Intel® RST or Windows)?

Please provide more details regarding what you would like to achieve?

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
SKoma5
Beginner

Hi ,

I would like to know the settings options on the Intel Rapid Storage Technology UI. As well as to manipulate the settings using Registry values.

Can you provide me some help, so that I can get the registry paths, keys and values?

Sindu.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SKoma5,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to inform you that we do not recommend manipulating Windows® Registry Keys since this may cause instability issues on the systems. The settings options available are the default ones on the Intel® RST UI tabs.

In this case, we recommend you to contact Microsoft® Support* regarding information for Windows® Registry manipulation or to contact our Intel® Developer Zone.

*Note: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos