I have problem since 2013 on the motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V LE PLUS, Windows 7/8/10. In RAID mode, when Windows shuts down, I hear the disk heads park and the spindle of all the drives stops, but for some reason it immediately starts spinning again and without spinning up to the operating speed, the PC turns off completely. I think it is bad for the health of hard drives. In AHCI mode, there is no such problem.
Did you find a solution to the problem?
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
Please run the following tools and attach the reports generated.
1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
- Intel® SSU Download link
- Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Please generate a report from the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
- Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).
- Click the Help icon.
- Click the System Report icon.
- Click Save.
- Attach the report to the thread.
What version of Intel RST are you installing on your system?
Intel Customer Support Technician