Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2046 Discussions

Standalone installer for Optane and Storage Mgmt App?

JefricConsulting
Beginner

I have a Windows Server 2019 Standard machine that I just upgraded from the Rapid Storage Technology drivers 17.7.x.x to 18.0.x.x

The SetupRST 17.7 package came with the Rapid Storage Technology UI.

The SetupRST 18.0.x.x package installs the driver but is expecting to go to the Windows Store to download the Optane and Storage Mgmt App.

Unfortunately the Windows Store does not exist on Windows Server 2019

Is there a standalone installer for the Storage Mgmt App or an alternative that can be used on Server 2019?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello JefricConsulting

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

The Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application/user interface is a Microsoft Store* app, right now there is no individual installer that can be provided. We will check internally if there is an alternative for you, I will update this thread when we have more information.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
JefricConsulting
Beginner

Thank you.  

In the interim I used an older installer package and used the -nodrv option to install only the management app while I wait for your reply.

Alan

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello JefricConsulting

Thank you for waiting, there are no alternatives currently available for Windows Server 2019. This software/installer is only available through Microsoft Store, you can check with the OEM for the different options.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos