Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Upgraded to Win 8.1 Pro - Intel Rapid Storage Technology - No enable acceleration tab / button?

JBack5
Beginner
Product Name: Spectre XT Touchsmart 15t-4000Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Hi, I have a latop with a 500 GB HDD and a 32 GB mSATA for cache. I upgraded Win 8 Pro to Win 8.1 Pro (including all Windows Updates). Then loaded latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver. I do not get an accelerate tab or an option to enable acceleration? I include screen shots of Intel RST and Disk Management below. My questions are: 1) Please look at my screen shots. Is my HDD already accelerated with the SSD? 2) If not, what do I do to enable acceleration? I can't seem to figure it out. Thank you! Jim Capture2.PNG

Message was edited by: Jim Backlund Intel RST Version: 13.2.4.1000

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi JAB1961,

I am afraid to say that the pictures you provided are not visible or I am having problems to see them, perhaps can you post other pictures?

Kevin m

0 Kudos
JBack5
Beginner

Hi, in my view, there is a small button in the middle of page under my text to "Show more", then it shows the images/screen shots. I'll re-paste them again to see if that helps also.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
JBack5
Beginner

Intel SRT version: 13.2.4.1000

0 Kudos