oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Downloading Intel OneAPI HPC

Ryan6
Beginner

When I attempt to download the HPC toolkit I am redirected to the development zone and am not redirected to the download. How can I download the HPC toolkit?

6 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I am moving this thread to (Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation - Intel Community), a dedicated forum that handles issues related to Registration, Download, Licensing, and Installation.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

Hi,

Similar problem for me: The download link redirect me to the registration page even if I am already signed in the developer Zone

Regards,

Guillaume A.

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hello, we have checked from our end and confirm that the download link is working fine. We suggest you to please clear the cache and cookies of your browser. We would also insist you to try again using the incognito mode of your browser.

If the issue still persists, do get back to us for further assistance.

Have a wonderful day ahead!

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

I cleaned the cache and cookies and use the incognito mode but it is still not working.

First try: the download link redirect me to the sign in page.

Next tries: the download link shows : Service currently unavailable. Please try later

I am using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Regards,

Guillaume A.

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

Hello,

Someone from my IT team was able to download the files for me.

I am working from my home and use a VPN. So, I guess that was the problem...

Nevermind, problem is solved for me

Regards,

Guillaume A.

0 Kudos
JamesR
New Contributor II

I am very sorry you had an issue downloading.

Here is how to get the download without further delay:

(1) logout

(2) go to request the download while you are NOT logged in

(3) when prompt to "Sign In" or "Sign Up" look below the button and click "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download." (don't login!!!)

That should work.  If not - consider exiting and restarting your browser, or running in private (incognito) mode. Of course, let us know if you still have an issue (I will be surprised - but we'll be here for you).

If you are interested in programming for data parallelism in C++ using DPC++ and SYCL... you can download our book for free from https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-1-4842-5574-2

With the download, and our book, you should be on your way to enjoying oneAPI.

Downloading while logged in will work correctly by March 2021.  Until then, it is quite confusing (it works if you answers all its questions - country, then company, toolkit; do not expect the email it promises;  logout, and then log in; and it will just work from then on).  Until then, you'll need to check back for updates because you only get email reminders about updates when you download while logged in.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you like oneAPI.  I am very excited about our emphasis on XPU programming - this is very much a vision by software developer for software developers!

I am sure the tools will give you a better experience... and when you have questions about them... then I may get the chance to answer your questions in the future.

- james

0 Kudos