oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Fortran compiler license expired

jhaletrax
Beginner

I have a license for Parallel Studio XE 2011 Composer Edition that we are trying to transfer to an updated computer without internet access. I registered the serial number to my account last month so that I could download the license file to put on the new computer and everything was working fine until today. Now I get the message that the license has expired. The initial install of the compiler used the evaluation setting until we got the new license file and I suspect that is what went wrong. I attempted removing and reinstalling the compiler thinking I could feed it the license file during setup without invoking the evaluation but now it says my license file that Intel emailed me is invalid plus the evaluation time has expired.

Any guidance on where to go from here? Is my XE 2011 update 7 version of the compiler too recent for the support expiration date of my license?

Thank, J.

0 Kudos
0 Replies