oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit download

Mavroudis
Beginner

Hi,

My student license for Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition has expired and I have been advised that the Intel oneAPI Base + HPC Toolkit have replaced it. 

I have installed the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit successfully.

When trying to download the Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit for Windows operating system and Web & Local distribution, there is not such option to download. I have been advised by the Intel Support to try and download it without signing in or in incognito mode. None of these work for me. I have also tried to use different browsers, but it does not work either. 

Any suggestions to solve this issue? 

Thanks.

1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

We believe the issue has been root caused and resolved.  If anyone is still experiencing an issue please let us know.  

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
MarianFlores
Beginner

Exactly the same is happening to me! Looking forward to a solution. 

0 Kudos
Le_Bourlot__Jacques

Same for me on Mac OSX

very frustrating

Jacques

0 Kudos
AGr
Beginner

I have the same problem. Downloading and installing the base Toolkit was no problem, but no download option appears for the HPC Toolkit. I would appreciate any suggestions.

0 Kudos
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Hello @AGr , @Mavroudis , @MarianFlores ,

We have cleared the cache on our side to make sure it is not an issue on our side. Can each of you please try downloading this again after first clearing your browser cache, or testing it incognito? 

We are hoping this resolves the issue but let us know. Thank you!

Mary Taylor

Community Manager

0 Kudos
AGr
Beginner

Hello @MaryT_Intel ,

Thanks a lot for your help, it is now working for me and I was able to download it.

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the delay, as this thread is related to downloading and installation, we are moving this thread to the dedicated forum which handles the Registration, Download, Licensing, and Installation issues for faster response.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

We are currently investigating the issue.  Thus far we have not been able to replicate it on our end.  Issues like this can typically be resolved by clearing cookies and cache, or using an incognito browser. 

For anyone still experiencing the issue after trying that please provide, me with your basic OS information, build/version number, and your browser information.  Any screen shots you can provide would be helpful as well.  

If you would prefer not to provide that information on the public form you are welcome to send me a private message.  

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
student2
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to download the HPC toolkit for Windows, but the download link is missing. When I click on the windows operating system then choose the distributor, it does not give me an option for local or online download version. Without this option, I am unable to download the HPC toolkit for the Fortran compiler. I would like a link or download file for the local version of the HPC toolkit. Any help would be appreciated. 

PrasanthD_intel

Hi Carlin,

We have a dedicated forum(Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation - Intel Community) for download/installation issues of OneAPI and I am moving this thread to that forum for better support.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
MarianFlores
Beginner

Dear ChrisB, 

I tried in 4 different internet explorers with and without their incognito modes (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge). This is how the problem looks like:

MarianFlores_0-1615795060776.png

In Internet Explorer I could see something different but still was not able to download it:

MarianFlores_1-1615795135895.png

Yesterday I accessed the link through another computer and there were no problems. I downloaded it and managed to install it.

Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

@MarianFlores  Thanks for the information.  Would you mind letting me know what country you are located in?  If you wish to keep that private, please feel from to PM me.  

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

We believe the issue has been root caused and resolved.  If anyone is still experiencing an issue please let us know.  

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos