oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

I couldn't find oneAPI HPC Toolkit for linux version when purchasing it online.

IE2021
Beginner

I am looking for the OneAPI HPC Toolkit for linux version, but couldn't find it when selecting options during online purchase. It has such option when we purchased the previous versions (Parallel Studio XE, etc.). Does it mean that the OneAPI HPC Toolkit include all platforms (I.e. linux, windows, and etc.) in one license/package? I am waiting for answer to place an order. Could anybody please help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Wang,

There is a dedicated forum for handling Download/Licensing queries (Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation - Intel Community). I am redirecting this thread to that forum.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Dekang, we are sorry for the delay. For any purchasing information, we would suggest you contact a reseller, to make your purchase. Do get back to us if you have any other concerns.

Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos
Greg_Anderson_Intel

Additionally, oneAPI is no longer OS specific IE you get all the bits for each OS supported with the package.

0 Kudos