oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Install old Parallel Studio XE

nalse
Novice

According to FAQ(https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/support/faq-licensing.html#compilers-differences) or other questions of forum, I think I can install old Parallel Studio XE with expired license, but actually I can't. Attachment is an error message during installation process.

How can I install 2019 update 3 with expired license on 26 Apr 2019?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nalse
Novice

After some investigation, I have get the re-issued license from Intel support team and have installed Parallel Studio XE successfully.
(Maybe the issue of the old license)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi nalse,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have just emailed you requesting certain details regarding the concern. Some of these details cannot be provided on the public forum. Due to that, we would suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Ibitoye
Beginner

Good Day,

Please, i need a license key  to install old Parallel Studio XE update 3 to compile VASP. How can i go about this? 

Have tried using the new oneAPI toolkit to do the compilation which compiled using "makefile.include.linux_intel" but when i try exciting a simple H2O VASP program, its giving error.

I need help. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
nalse
Novice

Hello Soumya,

Thank you for your support. I was replied to the email. 

0 Kudos
nalse
Novice

After some investigation, I have get the re-issued license from Intel support team and have installed Parallel Studio XE successfully.
(Maybe the issue of the old license)

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi nalse,

Thanks for accepting our solution. We are glad to know that the Intel® Parallel Studio XE could be successfully installed with the new license. Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos