oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Installation problem for Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows

Cine
Beginner

Dear support team,

I am a user of Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows.

Today, I tried to install the 2020 Update 4 version and experienced a problem.

I downloaded a Customizable Package and checked C++ Compiler 19.1 Update 3, Visual Fortran Compiler 19.1 Update 3, Threading Building Blocks 2020 Update 3 and Debugger Extension 8.3 for installation and click 'Next'.

However, the installation procedure finished prematurely a few minutes later with 'Download failed : Failed to download installation files, possibly due to a network connection problem. Retry or cancel installation.' message.

I think that my network has no problem because I was browsing other web sites during the installation.

So, I tried to search about this issue to solve the problem, and I found a same issue on here as below.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-C-Compiler/Unable-to-install-Parallel-Studio-XE-2020-Update-1-for-Windows/td-p/1160194

I am still trying to install it and enduring this issue. Furthermore, I am not able to download other versions like 2020 Update 1 and 2 not only Customizable Package but also Full Package on web site with a message about network issue. I think I was very lucky to download a setup file of 2020 Update 4 version.

Please let me know what I try to do to solve this issue.

@Viet_H_Intel 

@GouthamK_Intel 

0 Kudos
0 Replies