oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

Intel Parallel studio XE 2019 version 5 student edition license

ibopaul
Beginner

Hi, i'm using Intel Parallel studio XE 2019 version 5 student edition.

My program's expire date is Jan/29.

I searched how to renew the program license and learned that student edition can't be renewed.

so i tried to get new serial number of student edition license of Intel Parallel studio, however, i could not find the download page in the Intel site. Instead, i find oneAPI toolkit download page.

Is there are way to get a new license of Parallel studio student edition? (not oneAPI one)

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Kim, please know that the student license/free license cannot be extended/renewed. It can only be reapplied. However, Intel® has transitioned from providing Intel® Parallel Studio XE as a free tool to providing Intel® oneAPI Toolkits as a free tool. The transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits delivers additional capabilities through existing tools and new tools.

The Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition product suite maps to the equivalent Intel® oneAPI Toolkits: Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit + Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit.

The Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit are available for Windows*, Linux*, and macOS*.

·      Qualification – No qualification is required.

·      Support – All Intel® oneAPI Toolkits are available at no cost and include community forum support. Community Forums

·      Licensing – Install and run the tools under the terms of use found in the End User License Agreement. No license files are needed.

Please click on the below link to choose and download the required product tools with respect to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits.

Link - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/qualify-for-free-software.html

Note - Make sure to download and install Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit first and then add Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit or the toolkit of your choice.

Have a safe and wonderful day ahead!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Kim, please know that the student license/free license cannot be extended/renewed. It can only be reapplied. However, Intel® has transitioned from providing Intel® Parallel Studio XE as a free tool to providing Intel® oneAPI Toolkits as a free tool. The transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits delivers additional capabilities through existing tools and new tools.

The Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition product suite maps to the equivalent Intel® oneAPI Toolkits: Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit + Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit.

The Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit are available for Windows*, Linux*, and macOS*.

·      Qualification – No qualification is required.

·      Support – All Intel® oneAPI Toolkits are available at no cost and include community forum support. Community Forums

·      Licensing – Install and run the tools under the terms of use found in the End User License Agreement. No license files are needed.

Please click on the below link to choose and download the required product tools with respect to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits.

Link - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/qualify-for-free-software.html

Note - Make sure to download and install Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit first and then add Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit or the toolkit of your choice.

Have a safe and wonderful day ahead!

0 Kudos