oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel website CORS error

11 Replies
NilenduD_Intel

Hello,

It is not clear from your query what Intel product you are referring to, please specify the product and tell us more about the issue to assist you better with your query.

Best Regards,

Nilendu

0 Kudos
raffaello1
Novice

i am referring at all the queries from this site:   Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

and probably every where in that domain that is using some AJAX

0 Kudos
raffaello1
Novice

I would like the site to be updated so my browser doesn't crash for a CORS request when clicking a button becase of a missing header in the AJAX request. It is something for developer rather than support, but i can't neither send a feedback of course as there is this CORS issue.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello  @raffaello1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share with us the following information:

• Screenshots of the error
  • Do you get this the Intel® DSA website?
  • Which browsers did you use?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
raffaello1
Novice

- chromium based browsers

- i get this on the feedback, or whatever Javascript request that is doing a cross domain, from this site:  Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

- these questions i think i have already replied previously, but just in case this is the explanation of the error:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/CORS/Errors/CORSMissingAllowOrigin

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello raffaello1

We are wokring on this request, once we have updates they will be posted on this thread.

Regards,

David G

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
raffaello1
Novice
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello raffaello1

Please share with us the following information:

• Which specific browsers did you test?
  • Did you reinstall the software already?
    • If you did, did you use the Uninstaller file or Apps and features
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results
    • Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
    • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
    • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
    • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile requesting some reports that may contain sensitive information.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello raffaello1

Did you get the information?

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.   

0 Kudos
raffaello1
Novice

I read your message sorry for not reply, i lost it after a while.

Anyway the problem is on the web application that is doing CORS when downloading drivers and that is an error if not explicitly set in the HTTP request header to allow CORS.

It is required to enable strict security on the browser to avoid to allow CORS and instead of a warning is an error.

I don't need support for this, i would like the site will be securely fixed by developers, not really something for support. 
I open this ticket on support because a CORS is done as well when submitting for feedback, so i can't neither submit feedback.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello raffaello1

Thank you for the feedback, the correct team was notified about this. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

David G.   

0 Kudos