oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Nothing Installs

AltAI
Beginner

On 2/24/2021, I attempted to install oneAPI tools on a Windows 10 machine.  As a new user, I had to register first, which I did successfully.  Then I navigated to software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi.html and clicked Get the Toolkits.  I selected the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit.

I selected "Download the Toolkit: Get it now > Windows / Web & Local (recommended) / Local

Then I clicked the Download button.

This took me to the registration page again, where I addedCountry/Region (United States) and checked all the notifications > then Next Step then  the Submit button.  I get a "thank you for registering for the Intel Developer Zone.  BUT NOTHING is ever downloaded!  Tried both Chrome and Bing with same results.  

Tried starting over, nothing is ever downloaded or installed on the computer.

No error messages.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Tom, we would suggest you to clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try using the incognito mode of your browser.

In case the issue still persists, please follow the below steps to download Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

• Sign out of your Intel account or use an incognito browser. 

• Go to the Intel® oneAPI toolkit download page https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/all-toolkits.html and make your selection. 

• Select “Continue as Guest” and the product will start downloading.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns. Have a nice day ahead!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Tom,

We are moving this thread to a forum(Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation - Intel Community) where these installation issues are better handled.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Tom, we would suggest you to clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try using the incognito mode of your browser.

In case the issue still persists, please follow the below steps to download Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

• Sign out of your Intel account or use an incognito browser. 

• Go to the Intel® oneAPI toolkit download page https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/all-toolkits.html and make your selection. 

• Select “Continue as Guest” and the product will start downloading.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns. Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos
AltAI
Beginner

The "Continue as Guest" suggestion was the issue.  Selecting this was the way to continually break out of the register, register, register..... loop.  So it seems like only guests can install oneAPI, and not registered users.  

0 Kudos