oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Parallel Studio XE 2018

nbollig
Beginner

Hello,

for my Masters thesis I'll need the Parallel Studio XE 2018. Unfortunately, I don't understand how I get this version. I downloaded the onaAPI toolkits, but I don't get the option to install an older version of the Parallel Studio.

Can you help me to get the Parallel Studio XE 2018?

Thanks,

Nora

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Nora,

Parallel Studio requires an active license to use, unlike OneAPI HPC toolkits.

If you are a registered user, you can download the old versions at Products - Intel® Products.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
nbollig
Beginner

Hi Prasanth,

that was very helpful, thanks. Actually, I have no registered product. Is it possible to get the Parallel Studio with a student license? And how can I apply for a student license if it is possible?

Regards

Nora

0 Kudos
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Nora,

We are transferring this query to a forum(Intel® Parallel Studio XE - Intel Community) dedicated to issues regarding Parallel Studio.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Nora, please note that earlier we used to provide free licenses and free software packages to Educators, Students, and Researchers to install Intel® Parallel Studio XE. Now, with the transition to Intel® oneAPI, we do not provide free licenses. Students, Educators, Researchers can download and install Intel® oneAPI software package for free without a license. And only the most recent releases of the Toolkits will be made available.

Kindly check the below link for more information:

Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-commercial-faq.html

However, if you wish you can apply for an academic license, we suggest you to email the academic department directly at academicdevelopersinfo@intel.com (this may take up to two weeks for a response).

You can also opt for purchasing a license. To make the choice about purchasing a license, you may use the below link.

Distributors & Resellers Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html

Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos