cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbollig
Beginner

Parallel Studio XE 2018

Hello,

for my Masters thesis I'll need the Parallel Studio XE 2018. Unfortunately, I don't understand how I get this version. I downloaded the onaAPI toolkits, but I don't get the option to install an older version of the Parallel Studio.

Can you help me to get the Parallel Studio XE 2018?

Thanks,

Nora

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Nora,

Parallel Studio requires an active license to use, unlike OneAPI HPC toolkits.

If you are a registered user, you can download the old versions at Products - Intel® Products.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
nbollig
Beginner

Hi Prasanth,

that was very helpful, thanks. Actually, I have no registered product. Is it possible to get the Parallel Studio with a student license? And how can I apply for a student license if it is possible?

Regards

Nora

0 Kudos
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Nora,

We are transferring this query to a forum(Intel® Parallel Studio XE - Intel Community) dedicated to issues regarding Parallel Studio.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Nora, please note that earlier we used to provide free licenses and free software packages to Educators, Students, and Researchers to install Intel® Parallel Studio XE. Now, with the transition to Intel® oneAPI, we do not provide free licenses. Students, Educators, Researchers can download and install Intel® oneAPI software package for free without a license. And only the most recent releases of the Toolkits will be made available.

Kindly check the below link for more information:

Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-commercial-faq.html

However, if you wish you can apply for an academic license, we suggest you to email the academic department directly at academicdevelopersinfo@intel.com (this may take up to two weeks for a response).

You can also opt for purchasing a license. To make the choice about purchasing a license, you may use the below link.

Distributors & Resellers Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html

Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos