oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Unable to download Intel oneAPI Toolkits for macOS

Dedicatus545
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to download Intel oneAPI Toolkits for macOS, but it seems like that all download links to macOS version is down. 

(https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/download.html?operatingsystem=mac&distributions=webdownload&options=offline)

It said, "Service currently unavailable. Please try later". So I would like to ask, is it still available for a macOS version Intel oneAPI Toolkits?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

The download should be fixed now. Please let me know if you have any additional issues.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
exxpxx
Beginner

I have the same problem. Download doesn't seem to be available currently. Tried different browsers, incognito mode, and different computers. 

Windows and Linux downloads are available, seems to only affect macOS version.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

Thanks for letting us know about the issue, we are working on it and will let you know when it is resolved.

Thanks

Chris

ChrisB_Intel

The download should be fixed now. Please let me know if you have any additional issues.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
exxpxx
Beginner

Yes, it's working now!

Thank you!

Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Dedicatus545,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. Please create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos