oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

cannot get the download link for oneAPI HPC Toolkit for macOS

Meng__Xiangyi
Novice

As description of the subject, when I choose macOS in the download option, I get the result shown in attached screenshot, anyone can tell me what the problem is? thank you 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

We are redirecting your question to the oneAPI download/installation forum.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Xiangyi,

We are very sorry that you had an issue downloading the product. Here is how to get the download without further delay:

(1) logout

(2) go to request the download while you are NOT logged in

(3) when prompt to "Sign In" or "Sign Up" look below the button and click "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download." (don't log in!!!)

Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit/download.html

That should work. If not - consider exiting and restarting your browser, or running in private (incognito) mode. However, do let me know here if the issue still persists. Have a safe and pleasant day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Meng__Xiangyi
Novice

Yeah, it works. I can download the oneAPI HPC Toolkit without logging in, thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Xiangyi,

Thanks for providing the update. Glad to know that Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit could be downloaded.

Proceeding further, I am closing the thread. Please create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos