oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

expired licence for intel Parallel Studio XE 2018

pmcardle
Beginner

I have an intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 license for which support has expired. I find that I can no longer download the product and the only option offered is an upgrade to OneAPI. I have examined OneAPI and I find that it has limitations which make it unsuitable. Is there any way I can download the 2018 licence?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi pmcardle,

We have just responded back to you with a resolution via email. Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi pmcardle,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have just emailed you requesting certain details regarding the concern. Since these details contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi pmcardle,

We have just responded back to you with a resolution via email. Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi pmcardle,

Thanks for getting back to us with an update via email. Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos