Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Не стартует даже bios intel s5520hc восстановление bios не срабатывает.

ССерг
Beginner

RU) Добрый день, встал сервер S5520HC при запуске все начинает крутится как положено, но экран черный. после примерно секунд 5-7 он перезапускается и так постоянно скачивал восстановление bios для это платформы ничего не выходил, делал вроде все правильно, скачивал в корень флешки файлы для восстановления FVMAIN.FV,IFlash32.efi,R0050Rec,startup.nsh в файле startup.nsh указывал номер R00xxRec (флешка на 60 мегобайт, попробовал разные файловые системы fat32, fat ,exfat, NTFS) выключил питание сервера переставил джампер BIOS Recover в положение 3-2, вставил флешку, подключил питание, СТАРТ и ничего не происходит((( потом пробывал сбросить BIOS джампером CMOS Clear, батарейку вытаскивал вообще ноль эмоции, заметил ещё такую ситуацию вытащил все оперативки запустил сервер а он не пищит что оперативки нет(((( уже бьюсь с ним НЕДЕЛЮ не знаю что делать, а проблемма появилась после перенастройки BIOS тоесть там что-то изменили во вкладке exit, нажали load optimal defauld или что-то в этом роде. перезапустили и все он теперь не работает(тоесть вариант с тем что, згарела материнская плата исключен) ((( помогите пожалуйста IPMI у меня нет( на первой сетевой карте наклейка RMM3 и написан мак адрес. так и не понял можно ли подключится или нет, тоже весь инет уже перекапал, и так же не нашел расшифровку горящих светодиодов на задне панели материнской платы их там по моему штук 8, просчитал в мануале что вроде как можно через них определить ошибку но уже деделю воюю, голова просто кругом идет((((( на форуме ни где подобного решение данной проблемы не нашел(((( знаю что поддержка прекращена у меня он в пользовании всего год ну может два(((

EN) Good afternoon, stood at startup S5520HC server everything starts spinning as it should be, but the screen is black. after about 5-7 seconds, it restarts and so constantly downloaded bios recovery for this is nothing out platforms like doing things right, the root of the downloaded flash files to restore FVMAIN.FV, IFlash32.efi, R0050Rec, startup.nsh in the startup file. nsh indicated number R00xxRec (60 megabytes flash card, tried different file system fat32, fat, exfat, NTFS) off the server BIOS Recover jumper rearranged in position 3-2, put the USB flash drive, connect the power, the START and nothing happens (((then probyval reset BIOS jumper CMOS Clear, battery pulled out all zero emotion noticed more this situation pulled out all the RAM launched the server and it does not squeak that RAM is not ((((already I fight with him a week did not know what to do, and Problem appeared after reconfiguring BIOS ie there is something changed in the tab the exit, press load optimal defauld or something like that. restarted and everything he now does not work (ie an option so that zgarela motherboard excluded) (((please help IPMI I do not have ( on the first NIC RMM3 sticker poppy written address. and did not understand whether it is possible to connect or not, all Internet also has perekapal, and also found no transcript of burning LEDs on the back of the motherboard panel them there in my pieces 8, counted in the manual that like as possible through them to determine the error but Dedele I am at war, the head of a circle is ((((( Offline nowhere similar solution to this problem is not found (((( I know that I have discontinued support for it is in use all year well, maybe two (((

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

The board you are looking support for has been discontinued for a while now reason why we only the website:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/server-boards/legacy-server-and-workstation-boards/intel-server-board-s5500hc-family/intel-server-board-s5520hc.html Support

As an additional recommendation, test the board without memory looking for beep codes, power cycle the system and clear CMOS battery. If the board does not gives beep codes, we suggest replacing it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

The board you are looking support for has been discontinued for a while now reason why we only the website:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/server-boards/legacy-server-and-workstation-boards/intel-server-board-s5500hc-family/intel-server-board-s5520hc.html Support

As an additional recommendation, test the board without memory looking for beep codes, power cycle the system and clear CMOS battery. If the board does not gives beep codes, we suggest replacing it.
0 Kudos
NAlex3
Beginner

Hello. Did you managed to resurrect this board? I also need a BIOS dump from a working board.

0 Kudos