Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

с постоянной переодичностью ломается ssd.

ЮСкур
Beginner

на сервере Intel R2224WFTZS собран рейд из 8 SSD DCS4500. в течении полугода, с периодом в два-три месяца, в одном и том же слоте вылетает одна SSD. с чем может быть связана такая поломка?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Franklin_S_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for joining our community. Would it be possible for you to share some logs from your RAID card by following these steps:

1. Either boot to UEFI, or open a command line as Administrator (Windows*) or root (Linux*).
  2. Download the StorCLI Standalone utility from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26820 and run storcli /call show AliLog logfile=raidlog.txt.

For Intel® RAID Controllers in non-RAID mode (IT, target, JBOD, or raw), use Windows Event Viewer (Windows) or var/log/messages (Linux).

Older discontinued Intel® RAID Controllers may only be compatible with CmdTool2. For those Intel® RAID Controllers, run CmdTool2 –AdpAliLog –aAll –NoLog > saslog.txt.

storcli show all

may be easier to read, but does not have the logs included.

storcli show alilog

has logs included.

Regards,

Franklin S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Franklin_S_Intel
Employee

Hello,

This is a follow up to see if you were able to get the logs mentioned before. Please let us know if you still need assistance or if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Franklin S.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hello ЮСкур,

I was reviewing this thread and I would like to see if you are still facing the issue?

On the other hand, have you tried to check the status of the backplane?

Please provide me the troubleshooting steps you have performed in order to fix the issue.

I will be waiting for your outcome in order to proceed with the next step.

Regards,

Franklin S.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hello ЮСкур,

I was reviewing the information on this thread and I have not received any outcome from your end.

If you have any other questions in the future, please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos